Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2013 and what a year it has been.  The BEST year I would have to say.  We celebrated 2013 New Year's with the anticipation of our little bundle to arrive.  At the time, I was only 3 months pregnant and wanting June to come quickly.  Boy did it!

Crazy to the think first half of the year I was pregnant and the second half we have a beautiful little girl.  The first 6 months I was wondering what we were going to have, who little one would look like, how labor and delivery was going to go, finding out I had gestastional diabetes, waiting to feel the first kick and wondering how big my belly was going to be.  Then June 22nd came out of no where.  

Now we have the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world.  She is so sweet, but can be a little trickster.  She will let you know she's tired of something and wants to move onto something else.  B says she is just like her Momma, ha!  We have experienced her first smile, laugh, projectile vomiting, first bath, being peed on, rolling over, sitting up, first holidays, tasting solids and so much more.  Wonder what 2014 will have in store for us.  All I can say is that I'm looking forward to a lifetime of Miss Vivian Rose Kinard!

Click to see a little video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2013 and what a year it has been.  The BEST year I would have to say.  We celebrated 2013 New Year's with the anticipation of our little bundle to arrive.  At the time, I was only 3 months pregnant and wanting June to come quickly.  Boy did it!

Crazy to the think first half of the year I was pregnant and the second half we have a beautiful little girl.  The first 6 months I was wondering what we were going to have, who little one would look like, how labor and delivery was going to go, finding out I had gestastional diabetes, waiting to feel the first kick and wondering how big my belly was going to be.  Then June 22nd came out of no where.  

Now we have the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world.  She is so sweet, but can be a little trickster.  She will let you know she's tired of something and wants to move onto something else.  B says she is just like her Momma, ha!  We have experienced her first smile, laugh, projectile vomiting, first bath, being peed on, rolling over, sitting up, first holidays, tasting solids and so much more.  Wonder what 2014 will have in store for us.  All I can say is that I'm looking forward to a lifetime of Miss Vivian Rose Kinard!

Click to see a little video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment