Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Early Riser

Miss Vivian has decided to start her Saturday morning at 4:40 am.  I even put her down 30 minutes later last night in hopes she would sleep until 6 am instead of 5:30.  Guess I proved to myself if your child goes to bed a little later doesn't guarantee they will sleep longer.  

Personally I don't mind.  I have to get up at 5:30 anyway.  I just know she needs her sleep.  At least this gives me more time to spend with her.  Watching her explore, play, smile.  Every moment I have, I want to be with her.  Life is too short.  I want to enjoy this short time I have of her being this age.  She is already growing up way too fast!  

So the next time your little one decides to wake earlier, don't complain, curse, gripe.  They just want to be with you.  I have recently realized this.  No more complaining from me.  Just give me some coffee and I'm good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Early Riser

Miss Vivian has decided to start her Saturday morning at 4:40 am.  I even put her down 30 minutes later last night in hopes she would sleep until 6 am instead of 5:30.  Guess I proved to myself if your child goes to bed a little later doesn't guarantee they will sleep longer.  

Personally I don't mind.  I have to get up at 5:30 anyway.  I just know she needs her sleep.  At least this gives me more time to spend with her.  Watching her explore, play, smile.  Every moment I have, I want to be with her.  Life is too short.  I want to enjoy this short time I have of her being this age.  She is already growing up way too fast!  

So the next time your little one decides to wake earlier, don't complain, curse, gripe.  They just want to be with you.  I have recently realized this.  No more complaining from me.  Just give me some coffee and I'm good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment