Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Carving

On Saturday, spur of the moment, we decided to carve a pumpkin.  I was bored since our plans had changed and thought Vivian would enjoy playing with the insides.  Off to Wal-Mart we went, grabbed a less than $5 pumpkin and a carving kit.  

The weather was perfect outside!  Two garbage bags placed on the ground and a pumpkin to carve.  



I thought Vivian was going to love pulling the 'guts' out the pumpkin, but child did not like the slimy feel.  She preferred running around while Mommy worked on the pumpkin.  Oh well, I'm sure next year she'll be my little helper.  I did save the seeds and made roasted cinnamon sugar pumpkin seeds.  We both enjoyed our afternoon treat! 


    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Carving

On Saturday, spur of the moment, we decided to carve a pumpkin.  I was bored since our plans had changed and thought Vivian would enjoy playing with the insides.  Off to Wal-Mart we went, grabbed a less than $5 pumpkin and a carving kit.  

The weather was perfect outside!  Two garbage bags placed on the ground and a pumpkin to carve.  



I thought Vivian was going to love pulling the 'guts' out the pumpkin, but child did not like the slimy feel.  She preferred running around while Mommy worked on the pumpkin.  Oh well, I'm sure next year she'll be my little helper.  I did save the seeds and made roasted cinnamon sugar pumpkin seeds.  We both enjoyed our afternoon treat! 


    


No comments:

Post a Comment