Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

First Bath Together

Since my mom has been here visiting and Joanna is sitting up on her own fairly well, I decided to have the girls take a bath together.

I had high expectations that Vivian would love having her baby sister in the tub with her and Joanna splashing around.  Not so much.  Vivian wanted to dump a bottle of water on her one minute, the next didn't even acknowledged Joanna was there.  Joanna was slipping and sliding in the tub after we tried using the Bumbo seat.  Apparently it floats in water.  And to end the bath, Joanna pooped in the tub.  Oh well.  I think we'll stick to separate baths for the time being.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

First Bath Together

Since my mom has been here visiting and Joanna is sitting up on her own fairly well, I decided to have the girls take a bath together.

I had high expectations that Vivian would love having her baby sister in the tub with her and Joanna splashing around.  Not so much.  Vivian wanted to dump a bottle of water on her one minute, the next didn't even acknowledged Joanna was there.  Joanna was slipping and sliding in the tub after we tried using the Bumbo seat.  Apparently it floats in water.  And to end the bath, Joanna pooped in the tub.  Oh well.  I think we'll stick to separate baths for the time being.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment