Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wall Decal

We've been on a hunt for a wall decal to put over Vivy's crib that we both like for a while now.  After several days and hours, we found this on Etsy.  I placed the order on Sunday and it arrived in less than a week.  I was hesitant on placing the order since you really aren't sure if the colors were going to work.  Was the pink going to be too pink or will the brown work??  Well, I have to say I'm very pleased in the way it turned out.  It was a slight pain putting it up, but we or, should I say Brian, got it up on the wall pretty straight.  We are very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wall Decal

We've been on a hunt for a wall decal to put over Vivy's crib that we both like for a while now.  After several days and hours, we found this on Etsy.  I placed the order on Sunday and it arrived in less than a week.  I was hesitant on placing the order since you really aren't sure if the colors were going to work.  Was the pink going to be too pink or will the brown work??  Well, I have to say I'm very pleased in the way it turned out.  It was a slight pain putting it up, but we or, should I say Brian, got it up on the wall pretty straight.  We are very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment