Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Can't Control Myself.

I'm having the hardest time NOT spending any money on Vivy.  Honestly, I am going to have nothing to put on my registery.  I guess my baby shower will be nothing but diapers, wipes and gift cards.  I am holding off on getting a pack'n play, swing and glider in hopes someone will make those purchases for us.  It's undecided if I'll be returning to work after she is born so I want to go ahead and make purchases that will be handy in the future so we won't have to buy them then.  I'm thinking I will go back after my 12 weeks maternity leave and work through December, but come January I will be a full time mommy.  Again, not official...just in talk.  I am so glad I'm financially able to buy all the things I want for her.  B and I have separate checking accounts so everything in that nursery, I bought myself, which I feel pretty great about.  He has bought all the 'big' purchases so I figured it was my turn.  Couldn't ask for a better to spend my moo-la!!!  Here are my recent purchases.



Bibs 




I have made several other clothes purchases from Baby Gap and a posh consignment sale called Whale of a Sale.  I did buy several Ralph Lauren outfits.  In a previous post I mentioned I bought the Avent bottles but decided to return them back to Amazon and got Dr. Brown's glass bottles instead.  Dr. Brown's bottles are suppose to help reduce colic.  Anything to do to have a happy baby, I will take it!!  This child is one lucky little ducky!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Can't Control Myself.

I'm having the hardest time NOT spending any money on Vivy.  Honestly, I am going to have nothing to put on my registery.  I guess my baby shower will be nothing but diapers, wipes and gift cards.  I am holding off on getting a pack'n play, swing and glider in hopes someone will make those purchases for us.  It's undecided if I'll be returning to work after she is born so I want to go ahead and make purchases that will be handy in the future so we won't have to buy them then.  I'm thinking I will go back after my 12 weeks maternity leave and work through December, but come January I will be a full time mommy.  Again, not official...just in talk.  I am so glad I'm financially able to buy all the things I want for her.  B and I have separate checking accounts so everything in that nursery, I bought myself, which I feel pretty great about.  He has bought all the 'big' purchases so I figured it was my turn.  Couldn't ask for a better to spend my moo-la!!!  Here are my recent purchases.



Bibs 




I have made several other clothes purchases from Baby Gap and a posh consignment sale called Whale of a Sale.  I did buy several Ralph Lauren outfits.  In a previous post I mentioned I bought the Avent bottles but decided to return them back to Amazon and got Dr. Brown's glass bottles instead.  Dr. Brown's bottles are suppose to help reduce colic.  Anything to do to have a happy baby, I will take it!!  This child is one lucky little ducky!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment