Pages

Monday, December 30, 2019

Smoky Mountains 2019

Back in October we met my parents in Gatlinburg, TN for a long weekend.  The girls had the BEST time!  Joanna especially loved riding the yellow ski lift.  I thought for sure she would be scared, but I was wrong.  She convinced my parents to ride it again after we rode it once.  

We hiked Laural Falls, played on the boulders at Chimney Rock picnic area (the girls favorite), drove to Newfound Gap, visited Cades Cove, rode the Alpine Coaster and go-karts in Pigeon Forge.  

We vacationed to the Smokies ever year growing up and I was so happy to take Joanna there this time.  The last time we were there was when Vivian was a 1 year old, she obviously doesn't remember.  






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, December 30, 2019

Smoky Mountains 2019

Back in October we met my parents in Gatlinburg, TN for a long weekend.  The girls had the BEST time!  Joanna especially loved riding the yellow ski lift.  I thought for sure she would be scared, but I was wrong.  She convinced my parents to ride it again after we rode it once.  

We hiked Laural Falls, played on the boulders at Chimney Rock picnic area (the girls favorite), drove to Newfound Gap, visited Cades Cove, rode the Alpine Coaster and go-karts in Pigeon Forge.  

We vacationed to the Smokies ever year growing up and I was so happy to take Joanna there this time.  The last time we were there was when Vivian was a 1 year old, she obviously doesn't remember.  






















































No comments:

Post a Comment