Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

13 weeks

This post will be brief.  Due to travel for the Christmas holiday, I was unable to do my weekly chalkboard picture. I did take a picture of me wearing my 10th grade cheerleading skirt.  Yes, you read correctly...I couldn't believe it myself.  32 years old and 3 months pregnant, I was able to barely squeeze into that teeny tiny thing.  Grant it, the skirt wasn't sitting on my hip like it was suppose to, but just underneath my boobs.  Hey, I was able to zip and button that sucker up...that's all that counts!  I have no clue if I gained any weight, I will kniw tomorrow.  I'm sure I did from all the snacking I did.  Feeling pretty normal.  To be honest, not feeling very pregnant.  Only have signs of a slight pooch.  I just look, and feel, bloated.  My next Drs appointment isn't scheduled until Jan 16th.  Hoping everything is going the way it should be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

13 weeks

This post will be brief.  Due to travel for the Christmas holiday, I was unable to do my weekly chalkboard picture. I did take a picture of me wearing my 10th grade cheerleading skirt.  Yes, you read correctly...I couldn't believe it myself.  32 years old and 3 months pregnant, I was able to barely squeeze into that teeny tiny thing.  Grant it, the skirt wasn't sitting on my hip like it was suppose to, but just underneath my boobs.  Hey, I was able to zip and button that sucker up...that's all that counts!  I have no clue if I gained any weight, I will kniw tomorrow.  I'm sure I did from all the snacking I did.  Feeling pretty normal.  To be honest, not feeling very pregnant.  Only have signs of a slight pooch.  I just look, and feel, bloated.  My next Drs appointment isn't scheduled until Jan 16th.  Hoping everything is going the way it should be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment