Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The day in the life of Vivian

Just relaxing in my bobby
Silly girl sticking out her tongue

Dinner with daddy

Watching her 1st MS State game.

Sometimes we wear boy jammies

Napping with mommy and Brody

Happy, Happy!!

Swing her for a few minutes then she's out.  We will sit outside for an hour or so swinging while she naps :)

Sporting my Halloween jammies.

Loves playing on her activity mat




Loves sleeping upright.



I don't know how I'm going to get through 2 days a week without seeing this little girl when I return to work.  It will definitely be hard!!  At least she will be home with daddy those 2 days and they can have father daughter time :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The day in the life of Vivian

Just relaxing in my bobby
Silly girl sticking out her tongue

Dinner with daddy

Watching her 1st MS State game.

Sometimes we wear boy jammies

Napping with mommy and Brody

Happy, Happy!!

Swing her for a few minutes then she's out.  We will sit outside for an hour or so swinging while she naps :)

Sporting my Halloween jammies.

Loves playing on her activity mat




Loves sleeping upright.



I don't know how I'm going to get through 2 days a week without seeing this little girl when I return to work.  It will definitely be hard!!  At least she will be home with daddy those 2 days and they can have father daughter time :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment